Front of House Trainer
Buzzworks - Central Support Office
REWARDING CAREERS AT BUZZWORKS
We are on the lookout for great people to join our talented team.
Operating 19 venues and counting, Buzzworks is one of Scotland's most acclaimed bar and restaurant groups, serving fantastic food and drink in stylish surroundings.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, making Buzzworks a great place to work. From opportunities in training and development to great benefits you will feel that you truly belong.
Support new and existing team members through their journey, providing coaching, training and development opportunities. Responsible for the communication and delivery of learning solutions that give our people the best learning experience and develop them to be the best version of themselves
- Acts as the first point of contact for venue training
- Partners with the General Manager and Head Chef to identify training and development needs within the venue and schedule sessions
- Co-ordinates and delivers in-house training
- Liase with L&D department to plan any other training required
- Organises and communicates with new team member and venue team to ensure successful induction
- Supports the induction of new employees.
- Reviews progress of team member journey and communicates to management team
- Supports with the venue for training and development initiatives, encourages high attendance
- Ensures accurate recording of any training completed in the venue
- Communicates training attendance in accordance with company training process
- Ensure all venue training is well communicated
- Champions on the job coaching using company coaching checklists
- Works collaboratively to ensure continuous improvement of venue training activity
- Support the ongoing development of online training platform to ensure it is fit for purpose and continues to evolve with the business.Embrace different styles of training techniques relevant to the learning audience to ensure full engagement.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Organised with a strong focus on attention to detail and quality
- Role model that embodies the company vision and values
- A great personality with a strong passion for training and ability to build strong relationships
- Passionate about delivering a great, memorable customer experience
- Able to influence and develop effective working relationships across the team at all levels, gaining their acceptance, and driving change.
- Able to work in an agile, high pressured environment and can respond quickly to business needs.
- Positive outlook, energy, drive, and resilience with demonstrable passion for developing individuals and getting the best out of people.
- Hold a full UK Driving licence.
- Training qualification or experience within a similar role essential
WHAT YOU GET FROM US:
- Training & Development
- Career Progression
- Flexible working
- Great rates of Pay
- Company Tronc
- 40% Staff Discount
- Access to Wagestream
- Reward Gateway
- Company Wide Fun Events
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives.