Buzzworks - Central Support Office
REWARDING CAREERS AT BUZZWORKS
We are on the lookout for great people to join our talented team.
Operating 19 venues and counting, Buzzworks is one of Scotland's most acclaimed bar and restaurant groups, serving fantastic food and drink in stylish surroundings.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, making Buzzworks a great place to work. From opportunities in training and development to great benefits you will feel that you truly belong.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is all about boosting Buzzworks image as a great company to work for. As part of our People Team, you will be the custodian of our jobs, taking ownership of our image and reputation in the labour market. But it won't all be you; you'll educate and inspire our internal recruiters, our agency partners and the wider Buzzworks business to tell our story as far and wide as possible, encouraging our employees to share their stories externally.
WHO ARE YOU:
As our Recruitment Marketing Manager, you will ensure Buzzworks jobs are seen and heard in all the right places and grab the attention of potential candidates across all owned, paid and earned channels including but not limited to creating and curating engaging online content across websites, social media, PR, and outdoor advertising that promotes Buzzworks as an attractive place to work.
You will create eye catching campaigns that grab the attention of potential candidates and move them down the application funnel from awareness to consideration to application. Along with colleagues from our People and Marketing teams, you will plan, implement, and drive our Recruitment Marketing strategy across performance channels and be responsible for all activity across PPC, Display, Organic Search, CRM, Job Boards, and ATL media. Additionally, you will work with both internal and external recruiters to meet their needs for campaigns, ideas, and assets to help them help you succeed in your role.
- Creative thinking with a flair for great storytelling
- Experience using design software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for what you do
- Knowledge and experience of designing marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Confident managing social media platforms, primarily Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Experience of working in a fast-paced retail/hospitality, in-house or agency recruitment environment
- Proven ability to communicate to internal and external audiences and excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Experience in project management, data analysis, performance marketing and performance reporting
SKILLS AND RELEVANT TO THE ROLE:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible worker – able to respond to business-critical situations
- Passionate about food and drink
- Commercially aware
- Prior experience in event management
- Experience of developing a brand marketing strategy
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to manage a complex and ever-changing workflow
- Basic understanding of restaurant systems
- Full driving licence would be advantageous
GREAT PEOPLE DESERVE GREAT THINGS:
As one of the best companies to work for in the UK, we always put our people first and are proud to offer a fantastic range of rewards & benefits – including;
- Flexible Working
- Work/Life Balance
- Training & Development
- Generous Staff Discount
- Exclusive High Street Discounts & Rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Financial Care Package
- Annual Wellbeing Day
- Discounted Gym Membership